I hail from the Caribbean island of Trinidad & Tobago, which I left at the age of 19 to pursue a Bachelor’s Degree in Visual Communications at North Carolina Central University (NCCU).
In 2004, I completed studies at Parsons School of Design in New York City where I gained a Master of Fine Arts Degree in Design & Technology.
I returned to Trinidad in early 2008, gaining employment at Pepper Advertising. In February of 2010, I worked with Pepper Advertising to launch Pepper-e for Digital Marketing.
Leading Pepper-e, I developed and executed digital marketing strategies for Blue Waters Ltd., Intercommercial Bank, Tobago Hospitality & Tourism Institute, Chaguaramas Development Authority, Mario’s Pizza and the Trinidad & Tobago Mortgage Finance Co. Ltd.
After 5 years at Pepper, I began work as a New Media Consultant for The Buzz Ltd. I crafted digital marketing strategies for Island Finance, Magdalena Grand Beach Resort and Tatil.
My interests include reading, dancing, design & web technologies.
- Google AdWords Display Certification, November 2018
- Google Analytics Certification, May 2019
- Dale Carnegie Leadership Workshop
- Parsons School of Design, MFA in Design & Technology
- NC Central University, BA in Visual Communicaton
- Advertising Agencies Association of T&T, 2012, Creative Excellence Award, UWI Fete 2011 Bollywood
- Advertising Agencies Association of T&T, 2014, Creative Excellence Award, Rudder 6.0